esc connector

Zanfen

Trying to connect the esc to the motor and I cannot get the plug into the connector. Not sure what to do..

Attachments

• 20190628_141706.jpg
    20190628_141706.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 0

FastCrash45

Elite member
I've found that there is usually a dab of solder that won't let the make plug compress enough to fit into the female. I just give it a light squeeze working all around the male plug and it will then slip in. If it becomes too loose then a fine screw driver and pull the ears out slightly.

Zanfen

Thank you that worked! lol Now cant get the motor to run. I am using an ar620 Antenna and form what I understand is that the bat for extra battery and channel 1 is for throttle. But, does it activate the failsafe and turn off the throttle and if does how do I turn it on? Im using a DX6e and the servos for tale work just fine. Do have to do anything with the preset failsafe on the AR620?

Last edited:

Zanfen

Thought might have shorted out the esc. So took apart tested it with servo tester and the motor works fine. Reconnected it all back up still no throttle

Zanfen

Ok so I was messing with the transmitter and the settings and manged to do something to throttle. Reset the the transmitter to default and rebind and everything works...

Reactions: FDS