• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Exclusive Crowdfund Reward for Skin Printing

What aircraft and livery would you like to see as an exclusive reward?

• FT A10 Green Camo Livery

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • FT Corsair (the big one!) Master Series - Livery TBD

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • FT Mustang - Livery TBD

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Monster Skin for a Monster Plane! Planes and Livery TBD

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ben Harber's F16 with General Dynamics Livery and pilot name

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Rasterize

Pursue meaning. Happiness will find you.
Mentor
This thread is for a poll for to get an idea what folks might want to see as an exclusive crowdfund reward. A special "Kickstarter only" design that's only available to supporters and not printed again! Let me know in the thread if you have a plane/livery you want to add to the list!
If you don't know what's going on, head over to this thread for more info.

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Ben Harber's F16 with General Dynamics Livery and pilot name added to poll. I for one have always liked this livery. Brings back old memories.

F16 GD.jpg

Rasterize

Mentor
I'd love to put skins on that big bent winged bird! I just wonder if the new building techniques associated with it might in some way hinder using skins. Time will tell...
1547937226164.png

Rasterize

Mentor
So I placed an order for a Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer on Saturday. Should be here is 5 to 7 business days. This is awesome since I just put the finishing touches on the Beta set of these and really want to test them soon.
FT P40 Flyinf Tiger Skin Set Proof.jpg
Each skin sheet is 24X36 and the plans are a massive 24X84!
Depending on how sales go will determine if I need to do a kickstart. The printer is 12 months interest free!