Exclusive Crowdfund Reward for Skin Printing

What aircraft and livery would you like to see as an exclusive reward?

• FT A10 Green Camo Livery

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • FT Corsair (the big one!) Master Series - Livery TBD

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • FT Mustang - Livery TBD

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Monster Skin for a Monster Plane! Planes and Livery TBD

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Ben Harber's F16 with General Dynamics Livery and pilot name

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
This thread is for a poll for to get an idea what folks might want to see as an exclusive crowdfund reward. A special "Kickstarter only" design that's only available to supporters and not printed again! Let me know in the thread if you have a plane/livery you want to add to the list!
If you don't know what's going on, head over to this thread for more info.

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Ben Harber's F16 with General Dynamics Livery and pilot name added to poll. I for one have always liked this livery. Brings back old memories.

F16 GD.jpg

Rasterize

Mentor
I'd love to put skins on that big bent winged bird! I just wonder if the new building techniques associated with it might in some way hinder using skins. Time will tell...
1547937226164.png

JTarmstr

Elite member
Ok i know i have already suggested but, the F-16 aggressor in the blue, cyan and gray.

F-16-Aggressor-Wallpaper.jpg

Its quite possibly my favorite paint scheme.

FlairFan

I'd love to see this skin for the FT Viggen! (They already have a camo decal set... seems doable to rework?)
575.jpg

Rasterize

Mentor
So I placed an order for a Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer on Saturday. Should be here is 5 to 7 business days. This is awesome since I just put the finishing touches on the Beta set of these and really want to test them soon.
FT P40 Flyinf Tiger Skin Set Proof.jpg

Each skin sheet is 24X36 and the plans are a massive 24X84!
Depending on how sales go will determine if I need to do a kickstart. The printer is 12 months interest free!

Rasterize

Mentor
It's time!
I just finished up the skins for the Flying Tiger color scheme for the Flite Test P40. It turned out awesome! I added some extras like landing gear pods, skinned wheels (very durable with a Polyacrylic coating), graphics for gear up or down and guns in the wing. I even tested out gluing the skins without peeling off the paper first (unless directed to do so by the plans). I also am using a two-piece system on all control surfaces as well as treating the edges so that little, if any, white foam shows at all. Best of all, she flew and looked awesome in the air and on the ground!
I am also announcing the opening of www.fliteskins.com This is the first skin offered by my new site. Skins are printed on full sheets of 24X36 20 lbs bond paper and will include a full set of plans with each order for reference. Other skins I have created will be added soon. Enjoy the video and pics and check out the new site! Thanks for all the comments and offers of support!

Check out the "carousel" view and some flight footage video here.

BS5.jpg

BS6.jpg

BS8.jpg

Seahunter

Thank You!!!! Your diligence and talent are appreciated. My offer for a donation stands, no strings attached. Just say the word. You are a keystone in our community. I have ordered a couple of P-40 skins. Fred :):)

Last edited:

joelspangler

I'll be watching to see what becomes available in the next few weeks - I'm headed to FliteFest for the first time this year, and might request a local pickup there (Assuming you'll be going).

Rasterize

Mentor
I'll be watching to see what becomes available in the next few weeks - I'm headed to FliteFest for the first time this year, and might request a local pickup there (Assuming you'll be going).

Unfortunately I will not be going this year. Made the first 3 but work and moving to the otherside of the country has kept me away. It's am awesome experience. You will have a blast!