EZ Bronco

EZ Bronco 1.5

Please log in to download

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Well, not having any luck getting dRonin running on the board but have Betaflight running with 2 motors mixed correctly. So this is a GO! Adding servos will be a bonus but looks VERY doable. On to cutting foam!

What size brushed motors come in the FT brushed kit? (Height/width/propsize)

Rather than cluttering up your thread further, I have created a build thread documenting my builds.

Last edited:

AgentC

Elite member
Well, not having any luck getting dRonin running on the board but have Betaflight running with 2 motors mixed correctly. So this is a GO! Adding servos will be a bonus but looks VERY doable. On to cutting foam!

What size brushed motors come in the FT brushed kit? (Height/width/propsize)

Rather than cluttering up your thread further, I have created a build thread documenting my builds.
The 2-channel comes with 7x16, I think...
The 3-channels used to be 8x20, if I remember correctly.

Looking forward to following your thread!

AgentC

Elite member
Getting started on what I'm currently calling the "UnEZ Bronco"!
PXL_20221228_194450430.jpg PXL_20221228_183628485.jpg

Yankee2003

Well done. A triumph of design and perseverance. I can’t wait to build and fly one.
You should feel very proud of your accomplishment.

AgentC

Elite member
BETA versions of the Un-EZ Bronco are attached here.
The canopy needs to be tinkered with the get it to align properly, but if you enjoy a trickier build for a silly easy plane, then this is yours! The end result is definitely worth it, and this little gem flies just as well as the profile version (once you get the CG right).

PXL_20230214_185638499.jpg

Attachments

• UnEZ Bronco v1.1 (CAL FIRE) - 6x LEGAL PAGES.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • UnEZ Bronco (v1.1) - (3x Letter Tiled).pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 0

AgentC

Elite member
AgentC updated EZ Bronco with a new update entry:

Un-EZ Bronco (BETA) files are added!

BETA (regular and CAL-FIRE skinned) versions of the Un-EZ Bronco are attached here.

The canopy needs to be tinkered with the get it to align properly, but if you enjoy a trickier build for a silly easy plane, then this is yours! The end result is definitely worth it, and this little gem flies just as well as the profile version (once you get the CG right).
View attachment 237611

Read the rest of this update entry...

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Finally picked up a FT EZ power Pack V2. Have a few months to finish my build before indoor season starts.