EZ Bronco 1.5

Please log in to download

AgentC

Elite member
AgentC submitted a new resource:
Crash Test Edition.png
EZ Bronco - EZ Power Pack Model

OV-10 Bronco!

This works with both the 2-channel and the 3-channel power packs. The turning radius and flight response is much tighter with the 3-channel, naturally.

Wingspan:14"
Foam Board Weight: Approx. 20g
Total weight with 3-channel parts: Approx. 50g

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Nice design, AgentC! What is the bendable straw used for?
EDIT: I see now! Engine exhaust. Nice touch!

Last edited:

AgentC

Elite member
AgentC updated EZ Bronco with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

Lots of small changes:
- Improved the instructions and added a few missing elements.
- included a double-layered gauge for the wing to get the shape of the airfoil easier (Use this in the center and the 2 singles where the booms attach to the wing.
- Tried to make the plans more in line with FT's/Sponz's templates.
- Added an additional page for those who have vinyl sticker printer paper lying around. With the use of a black and a red sharpie and the decals, you can get your Bronco in a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NewFlyGuy2020

Where would one find the 2 vs 3 channel info??? I'm guessing its horizontal stabilizer control? Which servo are you using? Tons of questions, me and the boys are loving the EZ setup!

AgentC

Elite member
AgentC where do you put the paperclips for the landing gear?

Have a look at the attached images :)
You don't need the actual landing gear (I quickly created and 3D-printed wheels).

Front: I placed it in front of the battery slot.
Rear: small curve around the front of the nacelles (behind the motors), then where the bend in the paperclip occurs, angle it down and there you go!

When I build my next Bronco (with a few revisions in the next version of the plans), I'll take more photos of the paperclip landing gear, too.

Attachments

• IMG_20201219_121104.jpg
    IMG_20201219_121104.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201219_121125.jpg
    IMG_20201219_121125.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201219_121135.jpg
    IMG_20201219_121135.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20201219_121212.jpg
    IMG_20201219_121212.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

TrRC68

Have a look at the attached images :)
You don't need the actual landing gear (I quickly created and 3D-printed wheels).

Front: I placed it in front of the battery slot.
Rear: small curve around the front of the nacelles (behind the motors), then where the bend in the paperclip occurs, angle it down and there you go!

When I build my next Bronco (with a few revisions in the next version of the plans), I'll take more photos of the paperclip landing gear, too.
Thank you for the photos they help a great deal.

AgentC

Elite member
AgentC updated EZ Bronco with a new update entry:

Alternate Fuselage and more!

Lots of little updates to make this little flyer even better:
  • Model updated with guidelines for the chuck glider version, including where to place a Quarter for CG.
  • Added guides for push rod size and shape, updated the control horn shape.
  • Added the "Addicted" fuselage, which is my current design of preference for the model. This model doesn't have Addicted's template for hiding the servo and control board, though. This model can be made and then the electronics...

Read the rest of this update entry...