EZ Glider to 2 channel RC

Larrypgmr1

I want to convert the EZ glider to a 2 channel for slope soaring. I have only built chuck gliders so this will be the first time to install the electronics needed. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.

Innaviation

If you want to eventually make a fully working rc plane you would probably be best to get the FT power pack and just not use the motor. If you just want a glider then using a battery like this and hooking it up to a dsmx receiver with servos would work just fine. Just make sure the battery has the right kind of plug and that should work great.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
If you want to eventually make a fully working rc plane you would probably be best to get the FT power pack and just not use the motor. If you just want a glider then using a battery like this and hooking it up to a dsmx receiver with servos would work just fine. Just make sure the battery has the right kind of plug and that should work great.
Surely the receiver to be used should be compatible with the transmitter being used. If he is using a different brand of transmitter than such a purchase would be a waste of money.
I always ask what radio equipment they have or are planning to use before making any radio related recommendations. Just a money saving courtesy!

Have fun!