EZ Pack Plans Index

Scotto

Elite member
Here's Scotto's EZ Duster implemented for PhoenixRC.
You can download it here if you're a Phoenix flyer.
Lots of fun!

Enjoy, rick

Tour:

Flight:
Whoa! Thats awesome! :D I might have to get Phoenixrc now. Thats pretty cool you can make planes for it!

Brian B

Elite member
I'll do that, once I get a maiden with confirmed CG and elevons area, and tweak a few FB profiles. Still waiting on smallish ESCs to arrive. Getting anxious to throw that dart!
20211216_182621.jpg

Brian B

Elite member
Success! A little tweaking on the CG, and it will be done. Docile flier, nice landing flair. Heavy shipping tape under nacelles should hold up fine on belly landings. Looking forward to trying 4s. Is there a resource page for user-submitted designs to post? A few weeks and I'll post a slightly revised design.
20211224_112809.jpg
20211224_112802.jpg

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Success! A little tweaking on the CG, and it will be done. Docile flier, nice landing flair. Heavy shipping tape under nacelles should hold up fine on belly landings. Looking forward to trying 4s. Is there a resource page for user-submitted designs to post? A few weeks and I'll post a slightly revised design.

There is a Resources link at the top of the Forum pages. Click "Resources". then look directly below the ad banner. To the right is an "Add resource..." link.

AgentC

Elite member
While I'm here, ...I'm somewhat dismayed, after hearing that the EZ 3 channel power pack kits will no longer be available via the FT Store. :eek:
I go now to ponder the meaning of life...with no EZ 3 ch. :cry:
I was pretty shocked to hear that too! I much prefer the 3-channel to the 2!

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
why are they doing that?
They meant to only sell the EZ 2 ch, but they also received some 3 ch versions. No clear explanation of how.
They wanted the EZ planes to be as easy as possible. The 3 ch servo complicated it a bit. AND, there were some issues with the 3 ch versions.
I really prefer the 3 ch, but I understand their vision of EZ being easy.