EZ Pack Plans Index

Yankee2003

You can get all the extras/replacements on the Flite Test store now:
https://store.flitetest.com/search.php?search_query=ez§ion=product

I know you hear it all the time, I see a lot of your work on these forums, but I will pile it on….Sponz…Thank you so much for the Intruder plan you made available. I literally threw it together watching the morning news because they called out calm winds today.
I am in the process of trying to get my grandson interested in RC while letting him think it is his idea.
I threw it out in my backyard and it flew awesome. it is going to be perfect bait to lure him in. He is only 7 so it will be all he can handle the first time he flys a plane. But he will see it “laying out” in the kitchen when he comes over…I am sure he will take the bait.
He has worn out “my” foam glider I had laying around with must be a hundred flights.
BBC239F0-7C47-44CD-A598-EFAAE8986AEE.jpeg
The left motor tape has given way in this picture. The markers were within reach so I made it look more enticing.
Thanks again my friend.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I know you hear it all the time, I see a lot of your work on these forums, but I will pile it on….Sponz…Thank you so much for the Intruder plan you made available. I literally threw it together watching the morning news because they called out calm winds today.
I am in the process of trying to get my grandson interested in RC while letting him think it is his idea.
I threw it out in my backyard and it flew awesome. it is going to be perfect bait to lure him in. He is only 7 so it will be all he can handle the first time he flys a plane. But he will see it “laying out” in the kitchen when he comes over…I am sure he will take the bait.
He has worn out “my” foam glider I had laying around with must be a hundred flights.
View attachment 231335
The left motor tape has given way in this picture. The markers were within reach so I made it look more enticing.
Thanks again my friend.
That's awesome. Please report back and let us know if it worked.

Gazoo

@Aviator08 or anyone else who knows... Is the EZ Bipe a pusher or puller? Also, how much dihedral is used? I have not glued the wings on yet.

Any advice is appreciated. I am thankful for the plans as well.

Gazoo

Yankee2003

40% master series p-38. Black paper wouldn't peal correctly making it a nightmare to build and look like trash. Not a bad $1 experiment in the end
You’re being too hard on yourself. I would imagine that rolling that small diameter of the booms would be a major challenge under the best of conditions.
And let’s not take away from the fact that it is a P38……can those ever look too bad?
An experiment worth the time for sure.

Pork

You’re being too hard on yourself. I would imagine that rolling that small diameter of the booms would be a major challenge under the best of conditions.
And let’s not take away from the fact that it is a P38……can those ever look too bad?
An experiment worth the time for sure.
If the backing paper on the booms is removed then divied into 8ths and scored it isn't to bad. Removing the paper from both sides makes rolling the booms super easy. It's a durable glider as is and i have an EZ power pack on the way so the next next one will hopefully be a flyer.

AgentC

Elite member
40% master series p-38. Black paper wouldn't peal correctly making it a nightmare to build and look like trash. Not a bad $1 experiment in the end
You're onto something here, it looks amazing! What's the weight of the completed bird?

I'be been working on an UnEZ Bronco recently. Not as nice as the P-38, but better than the original!
PXL_20221231_153100468.jpg

Pork

You're onto something here, it looks amazing! What's the weight of the completed bird?

I'be been working on an UnEZ Bronco recently. Not as nice as the P-38, but better than the original!
View attachment 233433
That's looks great.

I don't have a scale to weigh it but its less than a foam board sheet. I plan on shaving weight with less formers and backing paper with the next version. If it works I was thinking about experimenting with more ft plans. Maybe a F-82 mustang...

AgentC

Elite member
You gonna have plans for this soon?
I've hit a snag that I'm working through trying the get the front of the fuselage and canopy easier and repeatable to make. I'm about 90% of the way to having that resolved, so hope to get it successfully completed and plans out by the end of the month...
I could put out the beta plans out now of you'd like to take a stab at it, though?

PXL_20230111_025251823.PORTRAIT.jpg
(The surviving prototype pile so far)

Yankee2003

I've hit a snag that I'm working through trying the get the front of the fuselage and canopy easier and repeatable to make. I'm about 90% of the way to having that resolved, so hope to get it successfully completed and plans out by the end of the month...
I could put out the beta plans out now of you'd like to take a stab at it, though?

View attachment 233768
(The surviving prototype pile so far)
That is a great picture. You just need the backdrop of the Southern Arizona desert 🏜️ in the background.

Poppascoot

EZ Pack Plans
Designs by me:

Includes:​

• EZ Bip
  • EZ RazorCrest
  • EZ DLG
  • EZ F-16
  • EZ F-18
  • EZ F-82
  • EZ F-4
  • View attachment 201774
  • EZ Blackbird and SR-71
  • EZ T-38
  • EZ FW-226
  • EZ ME-262
  • EZ JU-87
  • EZ Piper Seneca
  • EZ X-29
  • EZ Snow Skimmer
  • EZ Freezer Burn
  • EZ Cessna Skymaster
Plans Here
Designs by @Addicted

Plans Here

Designs by @Aviator08

• EZ A-10
  • EZ Bipe
  • EZ X-Wing
  • EZ Glider
  • EZ Corsair V2
  • EZ P-40
  • EZ Piper Cherokee
Plans Here

Designs by @AgentC

Plans Here

Designs by @SP0NZ
Includes:

EZ Intruder: Full and Half Sheet Plans

Designs by @FlyinAgain
Includes:

• EZ Bird of Prey w/ Canard
  • EZ Bird of Prey
  • EZ Old Fogey
  • EZ USS Reliant V1.1
  • EZ USS Reliant V1
  • EZ Sophisticated Lady

Plans Here

Designs by @rickp
Includes:

• EZ F7F
  • EZ F7F Skins
Plans Here

I will add some more pictures later
Hey Griz, is there any build info for your EZ DLG? And thank you for this resource.

AV8Ron

Hello EZ group! I just flipped through all 15 pages of posts. I really enjoyed everything. I've done the EZ 3 pack (ended up only using the plank, it's the boss!) and, for better or worse, 4 scratch builds of my own: a modified EZ plank that looks like a P47, a 24" span U-2 (which I still have & it flies great) a Corsair with full skins which flies OK, and most recently, a mashup between the Corsair and the Flerken. I flew the latter one today, and it was a successful tragedy. It flew great, very stable, but almost no handling (I think I had the props too close together, between the rudder and the fuselage on Each side, kind of reminded me of a beechcraft starship look back there). It got caught in the wind and I fought, but I lost it across a highway into dense woods. Photo shows the Flerksair prior to installing the system. I'd like to buy several flight packs, do you think FT store is my best option?

Attachments

• PXL_20230203_022253409.jpg
    PXL_20230203_022253409.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0