Ez Powerpack

AviationDude705

Im wondering what kind of servo the EZ powerpack takes. I know they have a 2 channel setup but a 3 channel would be amazing. If anyone knows the servo and if it would work with the reciever for the 2 channel setup that would be great thanks.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
The size of the servo depends on the size of the plane you are building. The standard FT plane use the widely available 9g servos. The mini size planes, use a 5g servo, although the 9g will also work. If you are going smaller, the servo will also need to be smaller.

The Ez pack will use a servo in the 1-2g range. Something like this one.

https://m.banggood.com/Oversky-MXL-...cur_warehouse=CN&rmmds=detail-bottom-alsolike

Last edited:

GrizWiz

Elite member
The EZ 3 channel servo is a small 5 wire servo. I think it is 1.5 grams but I might be wrong

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Im wondering what kind of servo the EZ powerpack takes. I know they have a 2 channel setup but a 3 channel would be amazing. If anyone knows the servo and if it would work with the reciever for the 2 channel setup that would be great thanks.
There is no socket on the EZ 2 ch board for a servo. It's only on the EZ 3 ch board.

JetCrafts

i was just going to ask this question lol