EZ Raptor

EZ Raptor v1.0

Please log in to download

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
It will work with the 2ch pack. You only need to adjust a bit of up elevator so you can climb "on throttle".

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I've been bashing this one for a while, and it shows a bit, but it still looks cool with the Arctic Camo skins!
The Arctic Camo skins were made by the world famous @GrizWiz!
01.jpg

02.jpg

Physiognomybook

Hello @Addicted! I am new to scratch building but having worked through the pre cut ez plans would love to give this one a go. Are each of the tiled page plans A4 sized or are they smaller?
Many thanks for the help!

AussieBison

hmm.. can I repurpose my eachine F22's parts for this build? :geek:
Eachine raptor is a single prop pusher, so I would have to make some mods.. but should be doable if I add ailerons for rolls.

GrizWiz

Elite member
hmm.. can I repurpose my eachine F22's parts for this build? :geek:
Eachine raptor is a single prop pusher, so I would have to make some mods.. but should be doable if I add ailerons for rolls.
I assume so! I crashed mine and the nose broke off. I took some pictures and moved it into fusion. The design will be done soon!

AussieBison

I assume so! I crashed mine and the nose broke off. I took some pictures and moved it into fusion. The design will be done soon!

I have got the exact same "broken nose" problem, lol.. might keep flying for some more days.. but I would definitely need to consider repurposing the electronics soon ;)
BTW your EZ Pack Plans Index is great too! Just trying to look for something that is close to Eachine raptor :) any suggestions are welcome!