F​​​​​lying my good oldtimer Piper J-3 Cub with an 4T glow engine

Bjarnek

F​​​​​lying my good oldtimer Piper J-3 Cub with an 4T glow engine

Not my coolest model this, but it's one of those I like most in my hangar. This is a real oldtimer that has been in use for many years, something that appears in the worn color of the model. This Piper J-3 Cub flies like a dream with a 56 4T glow engine. I have planned to fly a lot this season with this wonderful model. It's pure joy and relaxation flying this one.

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That does fly nicely. Very gentle looking but yet still has power and control for the hammer heads and loops hehe.

Did I see a tip stall or the start of a stall in there on one of them really slow passes? Are you slipping with your skillz? :p

Bjarnek

That does fly nicely. Very gentle looking but yet still has power and control for the hammer heads and loops hehe.

Did I see a tip stall or the start of a stall in there on one of them really slow passes? Are you slipping with your skillz? :p

Nicly spotted. Had a tip stall and did not want to edit it out so that everybody can see how fast it can come. I was also wondering if anyone spotted it and you are the first to have seen it or commented on it, so kudos to you for paying attention....... ;)