Fast plane and .410 shotgun challenge! Ground to air warfare!

rc me

Well I live in the uk and to own any type of weapon legally in this country you have to give a dna sample to the queen learn to
speak latin and hop on one leg for a fortnight......so i propose we do this challenge with a pea shooter and some really harsh
language.....that will do it
gust becose you can't dosn't meen we shouldn't

John Campbell

The idea of shooting RC planes is long from being a new idea. Dillon Aero did the best job that I have ever seen. They took a single RC plane and shot it with every automatic weapon available. There were about 40 people on the shooting line and shooting any automatic weapon that ranged from M-1, M16,Gatlin Gun, MP-40's, and a ton of other stuff plus 1 QUAD mini gun shooting 4 guns at one time. You should see what they did to the planes! But not as easy to hit as you may think.

CeramicGod

The idea of shooting RC planes is long from being a new idea. Dillon Aero did the best job that I have ever seen. They took a single RC plane and shot it with every automatic weapon available. There were about 40 people on the shooting line and shooting any automatic weapon that ranged from M-1, M16,Gatlin Gun, MP-40's, and a ton of other stuff plus 1 QUAD mini gun shooting 4 guns at one time. You should see what they did to the planes! But not as easy to hit as you may think.

Oh I didn't say it was a new idea, but I thought it'd be a fun challenge for FliteTest.

And as you said, it's quite difficult. The .410 shotgunner will have to lead their target perfectly to take it down!