• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fast Recon- 80mph- GoPro video

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Rolls, loops and some fast fun on a 32inch flying combat wing.
Bumpy but beautiful winter day. Could not resist one more ride with the goPro.
Unedited and lots of motor noise.
Enjoy

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Yes- I try not to take the beauty of where I live for granted.
Snow capped mountains in every direction and also a great view of the lake.
Here's some footage shot FPV from a friend of mine.
Most of his vids are done within a short drive of where I live.
Check out the stuff he's doing. Some beautiful stuff is there.

Very cool Jetpack. I thought I was going to lose my lunch :cool: the other video made me sleepy because it was so relaxing to watch :applause:. I wish I could ge some scenes like that. May have to make a trip to the mountains here soon

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
He's got a pretty long range setup but I think he's within a mile or two for most of these.
yeah- Todd is a natural. He's been flying for a lonnnnng time but has only been doing FPV for a few months.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Very cool Jetpack. I thought I was going to lose my lunch :cool: the other video made me sleepy because it was so relaxing to watch :applause:. I wish I could ge some scenes like that. May have to make a trip to the mountains here soon
Yeah- come down this way!
We had a bunch of guys doing FPV at the last sWARm
Try to make it for this:
a4732442-181-Spring2012%20SwarmPosterDetails.jpg

Looks very cool shame I dont get any vacation time till May or July or I would find an excuse to make the trek. I am going to try my luck at some slope soaring this spring or early summer up here in the mountains and see if I can get some nice views with my minicam. Wont look as good as Jeff but maybe I can keep from crashing long enough to get some scenes