FASTENERS!

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Now that I have become a "builder", I find myself looking everywhere for fasteners. My wife thinks I'm crazy, she could be right... BUT, after having a hard time finding nuts and bolts at our local stores, this led me to a web search and I found a great company that caters to us rc aircraft nuts. I just though I would share with you guys a great website with an awesome supply of fasteners, selection and prices. You multi-rotor guys will like this too

Click here RTL FASTENERS to take you there. They also have a cool video on the home page, these guys are great!

New%20Logo%20for%20web.jpg

Last edited:

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
Totally cool, thanks for the link! I love fasteners, especially when they show on the plane, then they got to be nice.

Brett_N

Is there not a "good" Ace Hardware near you? The one by me has about 25 rows of every size nut, bolt and fastener you could imagine, in just about every material.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I have been to Lowes, HD, ACE and it is hard to find the small stuff. Plus these guys have quality fasteners.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
RTL Fasteners does great sales every month on different sets - if you keep an eye out for them you can usually get two big sets for close to the price of one :)