Fatshark Goggles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

multig23

Hi I'm selling a pair of the fatshark teleporter v3 for $180 with a transmitter. I will include a battery and a banana plug adapter for the battery. If you are interested in this please email me at 123gdp@gmail.com. I will include a gopro cable for free apon request.
Photo on 11-3-14 at 9.38 PM.jpg Photo on 11-3-14 at 9.40 PM #2.jpg Photo on 11-3-14 at 9.42 PM.jpg

*Sorry This has been sold

Last edited:

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
What's the transmitter rated at, and are those dipole antennas? And lastly, could you give a minimum of required parts to add on (board cameras, spironet antennas[not minimum, but better] other stuff)

multig23

What's the transmitter rated at, and are those dipole antennas? And lastly, could you give a minimum of required parts to add on (board cameras, spironet antennas[not minimum, but better] other stuff)

The transmitter is a fatshark 250mw 5.8 transmitter and i have dipole antennas in the picture, but i can throw in some circular polarized antennas that i got from hobby king. What you would need to complete this is a board camera and/or gopro and someway to power the transmitter on the model i can throw in a jst connector if you need.

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
Would the jst connectors and circular polarized add to the price? This is definitely interesting me, there isn't anything wrong with it right?? If you happen to have a perfectly fine mini board camera I will pay 210ish. With the connectors and antennas.

multig23

I'll charge 10 more dollars for the set of circular polarized antennas and the jst connectors. If you need I'll throw in a gopro cable for free if needed. So about 190 for everything

Last edited:

multig23

What is all included in the sale and if so i would like the gopro

included with the fpv goggles is the battery, a bullet connector plug to charge the battery, the video transmitter, a set of dipole antennas, and some jst connectors if needed. I will throw in a pair of left hand circular polarized antennas for $10 more. There is no fpv camera included. I do have a gopro CABLE if needed. I am not including an actual gopro in this kit. This is all for $180 without the circular polarized antennas. With the circular polarized antennas it would be $190.

Status
Not open for further replies.