Favorite Airplane

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It worked out as it! 3D Ken at Huckfest gave it to me. It is in my opinion the best 3D plane ever designed.
So you really go through the giant 3D planes fast... lol - hopefully your next one lasts longer. Do you have video of the slick or the other one on your yt channel?

Tonero311

At this moment in time(and for pretty much the last year) my favourite planes are F-22 and Pietenpol. Pietenpol has struck a very strong chord with me. The lines and classic style are just beautiful in my opinion.

Jackson T

Elite member
Here is one where I dont get too wild since the plane goes end over end extremely quickly it was hard to get used to since I hadn't flown it for awhile.
Are you serious? is that you flying? Gee, I feel pretty bad about my flying skills! Is that your YouTube channel? I'll check out your other videos. Now I really need to make a 3D plane!

OliverW

Legendary member
Are you serious? is that you flying? Gee, I feel pretty bad about my flying skills! Is that your YouTube channel? I'll check out your other videos. Now I really need to make a 3D plane!
Thanks! It is my dads channel and his plane! He let me take it up for a spin! I now think my favorite plane is my 120cc slick 580...
20190901_090843.jpg

Jackson T

Elite member
Thank you very much! I say you should go build a 3D plane!
One thing that would make it hard for me is I would have to buy more expensive electronics, but right now I'm saving up to get my glider pilot's licence. I guess I can always build it after I do my glider training. I have no idea what electronics are in 3D planes, could you share what electronics are in your Slick? I did think of joining four 2200mah 3s batteries into a 4400mah 6s for big planes, what size 3D plane would that suit?

OliverW

Legendary member
One thing that would make it hard for me is I would have to buy more expensive electronics, but right now I'm saving up to get my glider pilot's licence. I guess I can always build it after I do my glider training. I have no idea what electronics are in 3D planes, could you share what electronics are in your Slick? I did think of joining four 2200mah 3s batteries into a 4400mah 6s for big planes, what size 3D plane would that suit?
That would be a 60" plane. My electronics in the Slick are:
GP 123cc engine
8 MKS HBL380 servos
Power box Smoke pump
Pulse 2s 3600 receiver packs
Spektrum 12 channel powersafe receiver

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
That would be a 60" plane. My electronics in the Slick are:
GP 123cc engine
8 MKS HBL380 servos
Power box Smoke pump
Pulse 2s 3600 receiver packs
Spektrum 12 channel powersafe receiver
Do you have any interest in the new flex innovations mamba 120cc?