Favorite Airplane

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
My new favorite airplane is the ft-3D! I flew it today and loved every bit of it. I’m already inproving, and this was only my third battery through it. @SquirrelTail have you flown the ft-3D? As soon as I can get my hands on the radial c pack motor and a 4s lipo, I’ll put my edge in the air!

OliverW

Legendary member
My new favorite airplane is the ft-3D! I flew it today and loved every bit of it. I’m already inproving, and this was only my third battery through it. @SquirrelTail have you flown the ft-3D? As soon as I can get my hands on the radial c pack motor and a 4s lipo, I’ll put my edge in the air!
I have not. As of late, I hate to say it but I have been feeling kind of bored with foamboard. I have made countless foamies for well over a year and just have been wanting to fly the bigger planes lately.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I have not. As of late, I hate to say it but I have been feeling kind of bored with foamboard. I have made countless foamies for well over a year and just have been wanting to fly the bigger planes lately.
Oh yeah, I feel ya! I just can’t afford anything “nice” so I’m stuck with the foamies for now🤣 I haven’t outgrown the ft 3D planes yet, but it seems like most everything else gets old after several flights... The warbirds are a blast though!

OliverW

Legendary member
Oh yeah, I feel ya! I just can’t afford anything “nice” so I’m stuck with the foamies for now🤣 I haven’t outgrown the ft 3D planes yet, but it seems like most everything else gets old after several flights... The warbirds are a blast though!
That's why I dont buy them, my dad does lol. He made a deal with me. If I keep the yard in good shape he will buy me a 100cc airframe complete ready to go.... Skywing laser here I come!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
That's why I dont buy them, my dad does lol. He made a deal with me. If I keep the yard in good shape he will buy me a 100cc airframe complete ready to go.... Skywing laser here I come!
That's a great deal! I checked out 3DHS and placed my eye on the slick you used to have... Its coming in at a little over $1000 without the 12 batteries... Maybe I just need to come watch you fly yours sometime instead:D I noticed on the video of the 60" slick that the channel was something like StupaTim - isn't that your dad's channel?

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
That's a great deal! I checked out 3DHS and placed my eye on the slick you used to have... Its coming in at a little over $1000 without the 12 batteries... Maybe I just need to come watch you fly yours sometime instead:D I noticed on the video of the 60" slick that the channel was something like StupaTim - isn't that your dad's channel?
Tim isn't my dad. Me and my dad are really good friends with him though. Make a trip down here!! Where are you located?