- Old Amsterdam
- Gorgonzola
- Gouda cheese
- Feta

Last edited:

PaulT

Mentor
Almost any cheese from Tillamook in Oregon. Which so happens
to have one of the best Air Museums ever.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
My wife bought some moldy "blue cheese" and expected me to eat it. She said, "it's supposed to have that on there."

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Something about blue cheese just doesn't seem to qualify as real cheese. I can't say I've really had some other than maybe diping a wing in some dressing. I'm not sure that counts. There are enough familiar cheeses out there that I don't feel any need to pull a Captain Kirk du fromage.

frogman

Wisconsin cheese....it's the best. :). Oh wait...you're talking about flavors....here in WI there is a single cheese factory that makes something called Smoked Butter Kase. It is unbelievable. And if you have never had fresh cheese curds you are missing a treat. There are a few benefits to living here in WI.

California may say their cheese comes from happy cows but WI cheese comes from passionate cows. :).

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Salami cheese. I think it's a cheddar with small bits of salami in it. Probably just a Wisconsin thing, but pretty good stuff.

I think Baby Swiss is my favorite. It's really hard to have just one!

paulnb57

Stilton, the King of Cheeses, the best mature Cheddar I have had came from Cheddar in Somerset and was matured in the big cave at Cheddar Gorge (UK)

Paul