Favorite Dual Charger

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I've ended up with lots of planes and batteries and want to upgrade to a dual charger. What's your favorite and why? (hate wasting money and time)

Foamforce

I’ve only had one, but I can give a quick review of it. I have the Hitec X2.

Good
- Pretty simple UI
- Balances well
- Audible notification when charging completes
- DC and AC inputs
- XT60 DC output when hooked to AC! I’ve used this for a glue gun in the field

Bad
- The biggest thing is that I dislike the banana plugs and balance board adapters. To use it I have to plug four adapters in. My next chargers will have XT60 connectors built right into the box, and also the balance plug built right in.
- It relies a bit too heavily on the voice interface, which is annoying and unnecessary.
- The app that goes with it doesn’t work (but isn’t necessary)

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I've ended up with lots of planes and batteries and want to upgrade to a dual charger. What's your favorite and why? (hate wasting money and time)
I have never used one but I know that ISDT's lineup is good and cheap, as well as really fast charging. I use a g6 and it is super cheap and an amazing ui with low price(their main benefit) and 200w. They make up to 4 batt chargers

Bo123

Elite member
I have a Sky RC T200. It does 100w per battery, doesnt have all those wires going everywhere as the connections are built into the case. Has worked very well for me so far.
iu

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Thanks for the input. I ended up with a HTRC T400 Pro - Amazon had a special on it and it had gotten good reviews. I've charged and discharged a few batteries on it so far and all is good. If there are any surprises I'll post them.

dmdeaton

I have the Hitec X2 also and like it, but just ordered the new hitec rdx2 1000. I think this one was designed for the car people because of its big amp output. 20 amps per channel. Its is AC or DC and will handle anything.