FB Sig Kadet Designing & Plans Hopefully

Would you BETA build this plane

• Total voters

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I in no way intend to disrupt flitetest's sales of the tutor... but for those of you out there who want a lekker plane to just somma go and fly, i really hope that this plane will meet those expectations.
I know for myself that, i cannot afford $100 to purchase a tutor sbk, least of all the shipping for it...
and neither am i keen to spend $24 per month on a subscription, which for my benefit is only the plans... i would love to do it, but currently my finances don't justify it.

so i have decided to embark on this journey in designing foamboard plans for one of the major classic planes, there is a good chance that you even learned to fly on one of these.

So lets get going with the Kadet.
please note i will be working on these plans in my free time.. so hopefully i'll have them done by sunday

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
I in no way intend to disrupt flitetest's sales of the tutor... but for those of you out there who want a lekker plane to just somma go and fly, i really hope that this plane will meet those expectations.
I know for myself that, i cannot afford $100 to purchase a tutor sbk, least of all the shipping for it...
and neither am i keen to spend $24 per month on a subscription, which for my benefit is only the plans... i would love to do it, but currently my finances don't justify it.

so i have decided to embark on this journey in designing foamboard plans for one of the major classic planes, there is a good chance that you even learned to fly on one of these.

So lets get going with the Kadet.
please note i will be working on these plans in my free time.. so hopefully i'll have them done by sunday
I will be your beta builder! (Just don’t rely on only me because it will be a few weeks before I can build again)

Draftman1

I am working on the Carl Goldberg eaglet, I had a balsa version 30 yrs ago,
I also intend to do some of the other classics trainers and planes that I grew up on, the Tudor is an awesome start of classic planes from the past.

Tench745

Master member
I had to go look up what "lekker" meant.

The first RC plane I ever built was a Kadet LT-40 kit I got from my grandfather. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
just finished making the plans for it
attached are the pdf plans and the svg (inkscape) plans

please print the pdf plans as poster, because they are a weird size.

please note these plans are for personal use only

Attachments

• fb kadet svg editable.svg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • fb kadet.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 0