February iis FT-Build-ruary Month!

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Your 263 posts since joining this month kinda tells it all. :)

haha yeah i guess it does! at least you dont have to deal with my fast talking in real life!
i used to comment about 20 times on each ft video. i was the annoying "first" kid lol. then my account got suspended then terminated. no clue why. maybe bc i commented so much and it th0ught i was spam but... that's my only guess bc i never had a strike or broke community guidelines. never even swore. (i dont swear)

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Fast talker, eh? You must be a new Englander :) (takes one to know one, grew up in CT)

I swear. Up and down like a Construction sailor, when I tank my plane into the ground on launch! :black_eyed: :D
but not in the forums... there just isn't a need. Sorry to hear about the ban.

They say one is hooked if they have over 100 posts. I guess you're in. Welcome! we start off every meeting like this:
*Raises Hand* Hi! I'm (name) and I have an addiction to Foam Board Planes....

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Fast talker, eh? You must be a new Englander :) (takes one to know one, grew up in CT)

I swear. Up and down like a Construction sailor, when I tank my plane into the ground on launch! :black_eyed: :D
but not in the forums... there just isn't a need. Sorry to hear about the ban.

They say one is hooked if they have over 100 posts. I guess you're in. Welcome! we start off every meeting like this:
*Raises Hand* Hi! I'm (name) and I have an addiction to Foam Board Planes....

IM A MAINAH! AYUH!!!! and im not the slow talking hillbilly kind! ha!

so.. when the next meeting of model aerospace anonymous?

FoamyDM

Seen it, Added it. Thank you!

Looks like we are all doing well on this here! Keep at it all

Anyone else looking to join as a late entry?

FoamyDM

I added weight pics to my build. 204 for the Komet, 1200 2s and 894 for the X-29 2200 4s all-up

I also determined 1 board of DTFB weights 100g.

FoamyDM

I could be wrong but I lat one down... then snatched it quick and looked and before the scale could update, it was 100g, every time. That's my experience.

FoamyDM

remember we scrap 50-30% of board from any give design... so the plane sees ~60g I think. (again if one of you here have better info please chime in) :)

So I just thought if I had just turned the thing in it's end... :rolleyes: I'll do it, and take a pic tonight

Last edited:

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
so when can we do this challenge again? maybe april? i have an april break from college so that would help a lot.