FF2015 grounds layout

Could we volunteers be made privy to the planned layout for FF2015 yet? I realize we are still a couple of months out, but I only THINK I understand where the volunteers' camp are will be. I KNOW things will be different than last year, as well as changing as we get closer, but it would be nice to get access to perhaps a "rough draft" map of the Fest Grounds for this year.

Fred, whadya think?

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'd guess in the space marked as "camping"? =)

There has been talk of a designated camping area reserved for the volunteers so that we are all grouped together. The new Flite Fest 2015 map that was recently made available does not show that. I think that was the question that Grenadapult is asking.

There has been talk of a designated camping area reserved for the volunteers so that we are all grouped together. The new Flite Fest 2015 map that was recently made available does not show that. I think that was the question that Grenadapult is asking.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm asking Sponz. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, its just that we have a 12 hr drive ahead of us, and don't want to pull in Wednesday night to "Umm, lemme go ask ...."

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Where I suggested it to be is in the soy bean area, opposite of where registration was.

It doesn't put us on the flight line, but it's a straight shot to the cleared area on the flight line. It gives us a little breathing space from the rest of the campers, so if we cut loose a little... it's not as obvious.

bgfireguy92

Where I suggested it to be is in the soy bean area, opposite of where registration was.

It doesn't put us on the flight line, but it's a straight shot to the cleared area on the flight line. It gives us a little breathing space from the rest of the campers, so if we cut loose a little... it's not as obvious.

Ok well Im arriving wed around noonish not only to help with any last minute things the Flite Test and you, Fred, need but to drop camp in the volunteer area.