FFE17 Survey

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I just filled out the survey that was in my email regarding Flite Fest East 2017. Its not a bad survey as far as they go but there were several things that need major work for other surveys to come.

First the part of the survey where you rated specific thing. Not everyone will be able to interact with all things. there needs to be an option to state that if the takers is forced to check every thing in the list. For the things I did not interact with I marked poor with a comment in the notes section so when they see all the poor's they will take note and hopefully make a change for future surveys.

Second is the fact I have finished the survey and clicked the big red Done button and all that happened was it looked like my screen refreshed so I was looking for the red text stating I missed something. I did not see any warnings that something was not completed but it is now sitting open still because I have no idea if all my comments have been sent or something else is required. I would hate to think I took time to fill it all out with what I wanted to say only to have it not be received. Anyway some sort of confirmation regard the success of the process would be nice.

I guess I will close the page and hope it all got thru.

If anyone else has any input about the survey post it here so all the information can be passed on to FT crew to be worked on for the next one to make it even more of a successful tool.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
My did weird at the end of the survey as well. There was a "complete" button but then it came back with the page reloaded and now a "next" button was at the bottom. I clicked it over and over, then noticed that the survey question numbers kept growing larger but had the same questions and my answers still filled in. Weird, some kind of survey monkey website error.

Hope my submissions went in too.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I had the same survey experience, and same comments.

Not sure if our feedback was multiplied with the extra submissions, or sent to the land of lost bits when we finally gave up and closed the window.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I didn't get any survey yet, so they might have stopped it?

My did weird at the end of the survey as well. There was a "complete" button but then it came back with the page reloaded and now a "next" button was at the bottom. I clicked it over and over, then noticed that the survey question numbers kept growing larger but had the same questions and my answers still filled in. Weird, some kind of survey monkey website error.

Hope my submissions went in too.

EXACT same problems and comments from me. I hit the send button so many times I was up in the 200's for question numbers. Was so maddening that I almost started hoping they would be getting them all and have to sort through them.... :p

JordanShroyer

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback, it truly is appreciated! I'm not quite sure about the submission problem as that is an internal SurveyMonkey issue. I have reached out to them about, so hopefully it will get fixed. :)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Please let us know if they weren't able to save the info we tried to submit so we know if we need to fill out the form again.

Thanks!

And oh yeah - Welcome to the Forums! :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback, it truly is appreciated! I'm not quite sure about the submission problem as that is an internal SurveyMonkey issue. I have reached out to them about, so hopefully it will get fixed. :)

Hello miss Jordan. Thank you for replying to us here. I was hoping someone would take a peek and look into this. Hopefully the feedback makes the next one better so it will only make the next Flite Fests better and so on.

Welcome to our humble home here on the forums. Don't be a stranger. I think people would want to hear from you about up coming special things as well as learn just what a major effort it is to put something as big as Flite Fest together.

Finally, Thank You for the pack you came up with for the volunteers. I have already put the charger to good use and will use the smaller pack for quick trips out to the back area here at the complex so I don't have to lug my full back pack out there.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Finally, Thank You for the pack you came up with for the volunteers. I have already put the charger to good use and will use the smaller pack for quick trips out to the back area here at the complex so I don't have to lug my full back pack out there.

+1 - the pack was really a special surprise, and very thoughtfully selected! Thank you!!

JordanShroyer

Thank you all! :) The survey should be fixed now! There was an internal error that they were able to fix.

If you did not see a Thank You for Completion, then I did not receive your survey.

Have a great weekend!

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I clicked the survey link again on the same computer I was using before.

I was very happily shocked to discover it retained all my data and everything I wrote up from before! Just took a couple seconds to click though the "Next" buttons, and the "Done" button worked and sent me to a Thank You page this time.

@jordan - Thanks for getting this addressed for us

@everyone - hooray we don't have to repeat the write-up of all the suggestions! :)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
yes I just resubmitted mine and got the same result. Going to a separate thank you page and confirming the entry without having to refill the forms answers.

Thank you Jordan. That was quick work kiddo. :applause:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ty sir. Now it is some one elses turn to step up and get the info out on social media that I have nothing to do with so people know their opinions were not saved if they filled the forms in prior to Jordan getting it resolved.