Fiat G50 Freccia ?

Morgan

Hey guys I just wondering if someone has come across plans for a G50 freccia .
Screenshot_20180513-173818.png
I'm rather intrigued with this plane and would love plans for one☺ Thank

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Morgan - were you thinking of plans for an FT style / swappable build or something more advanced? There seem to be some nice three views out there making an FT type model reasonably straight forward to work up (typical fuse, posterboard turtle deck, round cowl add-on etc).

If this was what you were interested in I could knock something together in Sketchup.

DamoRC

Morgan

Morgan - were you thinking of plans for an FT style / swappable build or something more advanced? There seem to be some nice three views out there making an FT type model reasonably straight forward to work up (typical fuse, posterboard turtle deck, round cowl add-on etc).

If this was what you were interested in I could knock something together in Sketchup.

DamoRC
That would be great!☺ I was thinking more might mini sized might be more difficult to get a scale look if it's a smaller plane.

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
That would be great!☺ I was thinking more might mini sized might be more difficult to get a scale look if it's a smaller plane.

Yep - I think its tricky getting the scale features in something mighty mini sized, but the Mighty Mini Corsair seems like it would be a good place to start because of the common features of the cowl and the slight gull wing that the G50 has,

corsairmustangmini-4-png_1449619404.jpg

fiat_g_50_freccia-70904.jpg

What do you think - use the Mighty Mini Plans as a starting point and work up a model from there? I'll model it if you build it!

DamoRC