FINAL STAGES OF QUAD BUILD, NEED HELP !!!

Tarragon Keogh

Ok so i have recently recieved my order of all my quadcopter parts, and built it and attempted at programming The turnigy Plush 30 amp esc's with the programming card and all four are on the same settings, but when i get past a quarter throttle all the motors begin to run at different speeds, and makes my quadcopter jump all over the place,and prevents any sort of clean take off( an attempt was made at taking off but seeing as though the quad has no stability due to the lack of in time running of the esc's/ motors it just ends up crashing!! this is my setup:4x Turnigy 30 amp plush esc's
4x Turnigy 4208 620kv Brushless Multi rotor motor
Multi Wii control board with GPS
a 3300 mah 4S Lipo
Using 10x 4 props
ANd a spektrum full range reciver
All of this tied into the Hobbyking X650F Glass Fiber Quadcopter Frame 550mm

Any help would be much appreciated

voipmonkey

I would try and do the throttle calibration again on your speed controllers. sounds like they are no in sync with each other.
Mark

PaulT

Mentor
I have deleted some posts which were not helping to answering the original thread topic and was escalating into something that shouldn't need to occur.

Calibrating multiple ESC's by way of constructing a harness is only but one way to accomplish the task.
I would agree with voipmonkey that it appears that your throttle calibration may be the problem.