Finally a Flight Video!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
finally got some good flights!! here a short vid of 2 of them.

this plane is the FT tiny trainer scaled to 125%

btw i had to put that song overtop the video haha!!

thanks for watching!!
BEST video intro EVAR! That was awesome. Your choice of music made it a much more exciting and dramatic flight than it actually was, and your rolls just added to it. Nice second landing, as well! Great video. Well done. And congratulations on the flights! (y)(y)

KABFlyer

BEST video intro EVAR! That was awesome. Your choice of music made it a much more exciting and dramatic flight than it actually was, and your rolls just added to it. Nice second landing, as well! Great video. Well done. And congratulations on the flights! (y)(y)
thanks man haha my boy just loves this!! he will play with my simulator too a bit to young to actually do it but he does understand how to get the plane in the air tho

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
thanks man haha my boy just loves this!! he will play with my simulator too a bit to young to actually do it but he does understand how to get the plane in the air tho
I didn't get into the hobby until my son was in his late teens. We had such a great time flying together while it lasted. If you can keep him interested, and the hobby is for him, you've got a lot of years ahead of you where you can share some joy with your son, even when he's into his own thing and it's difficult to connect.

This is a great hobby for many more reasons than the fact that it's fun to fly! :)

KABFlyer

I didn't get into the hobby until my son was in his late teens. We had such a great time flying together while it lasted. If you can keep him interested, and the hobby is for him, you've got a lot of years ahead of you where you can share some joy with your son, even when he's into his own thing and it's difficult to connect.

This is a great hobby for many more reasons than the fact that it's fun to fly! :)
ya i made the easy chuck glider and we been throwing it in the back yard alot and hes actually starting to be able to throw it right and gost some distance with it!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Sweet vid man, looks like a sweet build to. I never got my TT to fly which is funny cuz my Spit is so smooth and easy. I'm really happy the TT didn't work for me actually. Your boy is a ball of energy too. I got my 8 year old to run the vid for me on my Spit flight... It's nothing like any of our usual vids. Nice flight too man, you have this flying thing dialed in.

What's your next plane?

KABFlyer

Sweet vid man, looks like a sweet build to. I never got my TT to fly which is funny cuz my Spit is so smooth and easy. I'm really happy the TT didn't work for me actually. Your boy is a ball of energy too. I got my 8 year old to run the vid for me on my Spit flight... It's nothing like any of our usual vids. Nice flight too man, you have this flying thing dialed in.

What's your next plane?
Well I have the edge 540 built already but haven’t put any electronics in it... gonna wait on that plane for a bit I wanna get some hours on this first

KABFlyer

Awesome man! I was wondering if you got airborne yet. Excellent song choice too.
Haha thanks ya this was the 3rd and 4th flight of this plane just finished building it the other day I built another tiny trainer last week and flew it a few times but the wing broke in half when trying to pull out of a loop caused by catching some wind, I repaired the wing and it flew alright but after a couple other crashes I retired that plane and decided to build the same thing a little stronger and 25% bigger and I’m happy with it now I put some hobby plywood in the wings as the spar so I don’t think I’ll be snapping a wing this time lol being bigger it feels more stable in the wind too

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well I have the edge 540 built already but haven’t put any electronics in it... gonna wait on that plane for a bit I wanna get some hours on this first
You should try a warbird to get some speed hours to train up for the 540. The Spitfire is a lot of fun. (y)