first attemp

dvx216

Weather conditions in sunny northern Ohio so far are not the greatest for a noob to start flying but I gave it a shot.After a short outing I now have a new nose and sport wing for my tiny trainer.Heck of a learning curve got up in the air first turn not to bad second turn gust of wind over corrected stuffed the wing into the ground almost broke in half wing damaged the nose.Looking forward to nicer weather so i can hook up with someone to give me a helping hand.

dvx216

Another some what claim day in Ohio so I gave it another try went a lot better today brought home a plane in one piece and was able to keep it up in the air a minute or two.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Glad to see you are learning the ropes! Good thing about FT planes is that if you break part of the plane or even the entire airframe you can spend an hour or two and have it fully repaired. I am looking forward to nicer weather as well.

Jimmyp

I learned to fly the same way. Crashing and fixing. Soon you spend more time flying and less time fixing.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
If you haven't figured them out yet, soft rates and lots of expo work MAGIC on your first attempts at flying. :)

dvx216

I found location to the reset button to real flight it's down in my shop.It takes a little longer then the simulator reset but the result is the sAME