First build FT simple cub style

Maxx

Hello everyone !

I want to share with you some pictures of my first RC plane build . I made it from dollar store foam and taking mesurements ( of the FT Simple Cub plans ) directly from my computer screen and drawn onto the boards . All I wanted was to practice a little the folding techniques , but it went nicely and I kept on going and now the whole plane is done ... Now I need a B power pack .
This was new to me and I absolutely love it . Can't wait to learn to fly it , I have all the transmitter and chargers ... It's coming soon .
I kept all my cardboard cut-outs so when this plane gets to mashed-up I will trace and cut new pieces and build another one .
By the way , it's black because there was no other colors available . I think it's not that bad looking as I first thought it would be ...
I might paint it in the future .
Very happy to enter that new hobby .
Thank you for taking the time .
015.JPG
017.JPG

019.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Looks good! And you put the floats on it too. The black looks sweet, as always! You have some custom touches too.

The B pack will be good to learn on but the C pack is more versatile for other future planes. You will probably end up getting the C pack later anyway.

Good luck on the maiden when the stuff arrives and be sure to get some video so we all can enjoy it :D

Maxx

Looks good! And you put the floats on it too. The black looks sweet, as always! You have some custom touches too.

The B pack will be good to learn on but the C pack is more versatile for other future planes. You will probably end up getting the C pack later anyway.

Good luck on the maiden when the stuff arrives and be sure to get some video so we all can enjoy it :D
C pack ? I keep that in mind because I do want to build other planes .
Thanks man !

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
C pack ? I keep that in mind because I do want to build other planes .
Thanks man !
Yea the C pack will do any of the planes, b is only good for maybe 5 or 6, it just limits you later. Plus after the first 10 flights or so you will be looking for more speed and power anyway. Best to have it and not need it then need it and not have it