First build - Looking for sponsors

Thund3rUP

I am currently building my first 5'' mini quad, and plan on doing so on my YouTube channel. I don't have a lot of subscribers, yet.

I am looking for a sponsor for this build, and looking to review/unbox products on my YouTube channel. I am writing today, to see if anyone is interested in sponsoring this build and/or having your products reviewed and unboxed on YouTube.

I have a frame, ESCs, an FC, and a few batteries, but I am looking for the remaining parts needed to build this quad.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Liam B

I am currently building my first 5'' mini quad, and plan on doing so on my YouTube channel. I don't have a lot of subscribers, yet.

I am looking for a sponsor for this build, and looking to review/unbox products on my YouTube channel. I am writing today, to see if anyone is interested in sponsoring this build and/or having your products reviewed and unboxed on YouTube.

I have a frame, ESCs, an FC, and a few batteries, but I am looking for the remaining parts needed to build this quad.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Unfortunately, I’ve found that sponsorship or even having a build sponsored isn’t that easy.

It took me over a year to become a sponsored race pilot, and even so, I’m not sponsored by a major company. I’m sponsored by my local hobby shop. Not putting my hobby shop down, of course, as they’ve given me more than a normal sponsor would or should!

Anyway, what I would start doing is putting out some really well done YouTibe edits on a quad that might not be THE BEST, but will help you get your name out! That’s what I DIDN’T do, and it would’ve helped a lot if I listened to what people weee telling me haha!