First build - Simple Cub- query.

DaveaH

I purchased Power pack B for the Simple Cub but found out that when I put the power pod into the fuselage the propeller stop the pod from being pushed fully into the fuselage. Either the motor shaft is not long enough or the motor body is too short despite it being the official pack b motor.
Any one else had this issue?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I have had the issue as well, so I always fly off the c-pack. But you can just trim te nose a bit to solve the issue. Have fun!

35J

I just finished my first build and flying the Simple Cub is awesome. I broke my first prop and when I went to order the same prop that the quick build came with (Great Planes - 9x4.5 Power Flow Slo-Flyer Elec Prop (2) - Q6630) I noticed it was sold out! Can anyone recommend a substitute for me? One prop left and then I’m grounded. : (

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I just finished my first build and flying the Simple Cub is awesome. I broke my first prop and when I went to order the same prop that the quick build came with (Great Planes - 9x4.5 Power Flow Slo-Flyer Elec Prop (2) - Q6630) I noticed it was sold out! Can anyone recommend a substitute for me? One prop left and then I’m grounded. : (
These will work great! HQ Prop 10x4.7 Slow Flyer Propeller

Headbang

Master member
Go to an apc prop if you can, you will find you break them less often.