First flight for my son and I, please wach its less than 3 mins :)

Liemavick

Mentor
You guys all had a part in this and I just wanted to say thanks for allowing us to create a memory.

Brian

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQphCYXRwbQ" target="_blank">

This was my first attempt at editing a gopro video, heck any video for that matter, go gentle on the comments. We were both so stoked to maiden ourselves and the plane without a crash and to do it together. Please watch. Special thanks to Bolvon 72 and Bernie who gave me some solid advice while getting my feet wet, I owe ya one Brothers.

Sorry I dont know how to put that pretty video screen we just click on to watch them here, your stuck with my sorry old link to follow back to you tube.

Brian

Bolvon72

Mentor
Great to see you guys up there! Looking forward to more videos, watching everyone's flights is what I do once the sun goes down and the planes come in. To link the youtube video into the post just click on the film reel icon in your reply box, it will give you a pop up window where you can paste the youtube url.

earthsciteach

Congratulations!!! You guys did a fantastic job. Did you special order that beautiful sky for the video? :applause:

Liemavick

Mentor
Thanks for the pretty link Flying Monkey! We appreciate the kind words as well, my son and I are both stoked this morning that we actually flew! Looking forward to our future flights with the other builds we have along with the Old Fogey!

zev

lumpy member
what a wonderful sunset for flying. practically brought a tear to my eye. what a great hobby.

tramsgar

Ultra smooth camera work, what a welcome contrast to... almost everything! Really gave me a new inner calm. Thanks!