First Flite test Plane build..

Jason250

Hey all, I wanna thank the flite test family for getting me back into rc flight. I've been following flite test on youtube for a long time and for the first time back on Black friday i bought a tiny trainer and a mini sparrow. Today i had the chance to maiden my mini sparrow, and i flew great first try (even though the pilot was very rusty and have not flown in 5 years). I had such a smile on my face today which i have not had in a long time. I wish i had some one to take some pic's so that i could post them but i see a long future in flying again, i might even try to build a scratch plane one day but i will continue to get speed build kits for the time being cause i wanna support these guys every way i can. Thank you again and Cheers from Canada!!!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Hey all, I wanna thank the flite test family for getting me back into rc flight. I've been following flite test on youtube for a long time and for the first time back on Black friday i bought a tiny trainer and a mini sparrow. Today i had the chance to maiden my mini sparrow, and i flew great first try (even though the pilot was very rusty and have not flown in 5 years). I had such a smile on my face today which i have not had in a long time. I wish i had some one to take some pic's so that i could post them but i see a long future in flying again, i might even try to build a scratch plane one day but i will continue to get speed build kits for the time being cause i wanna support these guys every way i can. Thank you again and Cheers from Canada!!!
Awesome! Welcome back to the hobby! (Your neighbor from not too far south of the boarder)