First FPV!! im so them happy!! (ended in crash, but its ok)

Here is my first FPV flight!! Tab, MEXICO

equipment used:

-goprohero2
-eagletree osd pro w/ guardian
-inmersionrc 5.8 trans
-fatshark dominator
-hk bixler(plane)
-1800 turnigy nano-tech
-turnigy 9x stock (mode 2)
-20 amps UBEC

the problem was that the "guardian" wasn't correctly attached plus semi-repair carbon rod that i broke a week earlier.

please enjoy!

Nonamerc

Arman
Nice,

Are you really using an 20 amps esc??? I used an 30 amps esc with the standard motor.

Really nice place to fly fpv, nice timed with the nice colored sun.

Nice,

Are you really using an 20 amps esc??? I used an 30 amps esc with the standard motor.

Really nice place to fly fpv, nice timed with the nice colored sun.

my mistake; indeed is a 30A w/BEC that i took from my stinger 64 from hk.

and thanks. probably i will try another flight today, but only after i finish the repair(change the carbon rod(broke), with an arrow that bought from walmart; and let me tell you that is the same size but the arrow is a lot stronger).

Last edited:

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I knew it turned out great by the title of your post... but I was still nervous for you. Great job!!!

GOPR00561.jpg

this is how it landed

20120714_195328.jpg 20120714_195339.jpg 20120714_195350.jpg 20120714_195354.jpg

well, this is the repair i made; also i put the battery at the center for more space for batts/receiver/osd/etc.. and eliminate the balance-weight that come in the stock-bixler.

i left the balance port outside, so i could charge it easier(already order some extra-lead).

hopping to fly again this week :)

Last edited:

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
Carlos, congratz with the FPV maiden !
Should be an easy repair I guess.
P.S. aren't you worried to loose that expensive pen in the field :cool:
Mark.

Thats going to need some glue :0

no glue :) just the rod that it was already broken from another flight before this, i even use doubleside tape(scotch) for the union of the plane(its an ARF), becouse i saw the video in flite test about the glue, so i was afraid of some melting, but its strong like a horse. then i start using hot glue.... its like david said, "is the nectar of gods" :D

Carlos, congratz with the FPV maiden !
Should be an easy repair I guess.
P.S. aren't you worried to loose that expensive pen in the field :cool:
Mark.

thanks Mark; and the hell i was!! you can bet that i almost need an extra underware when i lost video signal, the rain was comming i couldnt see it becouse the tall of the grass... i was jumping like a rabit in a greyhound racing.