First FPV Settup (choices)

Ive been flying my versa and bloody wonder for a while and feel very comfortable so now I want to get into FPV for fixed wing immediately and in the future some aerial photography with a tricopter. I want to get a fatshark system and dont know which one to get. I want a package so its between the Teleporter V3, Predator V2 and Attitude V2. What is the difference between video quality (and is it really worth the extra cost) and is the increased field of view for the attitude really useful? Also since with whatever I get I think I will upgrade to cloverleaf antenna, how do the cheap hobby king ones compare with the immersion rc ones?
Thanks

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Get Antennas by ibcrazy, doesn't matter where but RMRC has a nice collection.

Thurmond

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I've only got experience with my Predator V2's. I love them.

My suggestion would be to try to find a local meet up of FPV pilots and see if they'll let you check out their gear.

Is the image clear enough and large enough fly comfortably with? I want something very immersive. I don't want to feel like I'm watching a small screen.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I fly between trees with it. You're not going to get a "big screen" feel, but it's certainly immersive.

FliteTard

I just ordered myself the Fatshark Teleporter V3 system which comes with everything you need as long as you have a charger for the Fatsharks and have some way of powering the transmitter and camera. I don't have them yet so I can't speak from experience but I have heard nothing but good things about them as long as you understand it's a beginner set. Got mine for just over $200.