First plane ready !

Maxx

Allo everyone !

That's it , my first built is ready to fly . I programmed my Jumper T8SG plus for dual rates and 30% expo and the throttle cut . C-Pack is installed , everything works fine .
I'm in a hurry to fly it but I never flown an RC plane before , so I might resist the tentation and wait this summer when I will join the club and have an experienced pilot help me .

002.JPG 006.JPG 008.JPG

In 3 weeks or so , I should receive my XK A800 control brick to put in the smaller plane I made . It will help me learn a bit before the bigger ones.
This little one weights 114 grams and it's easy to find a place to fly it .

001.JPG

Soon ...

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
Allo everyone !

That's it , my first built is ready to fly . I programmed my Jumper T8SG plus for dual rates and 30% expo and the throttle cut . Everything works fine .
I'm in a hurry to fly it but I never flown an RC plane , before so I might resist the tentation and wait this summer when I will join the club and have an experienced pilot help me .

View attachment 160241 View attachment 160242 View attachment 160243

In 3 weeks or so , I should receive my XK A800 control brick to put in the smaller plane I made . It will help me learn a bit before the bigger ones.

View attachment 160244

Soon ...
I might go maiden my Tiny Trainer today or tomorrow

Scary

Allo everyone !

That's it , my first built is ready to fly . I programmed my Jumper T8SG plus for dual rates and 30% expo and the throttle cut . C-Pack is installed , everything works fine .
I'm in a hurry to fly it but I never flown an RC plane before , so I might resist the tentation and wait this summer when I will join the club and have an experienced pilot help me .

View attachment 160241 View attachment 160242 View attachment 160243

View attachment 160244

Soon ...
Looks great have a bloody Baron and the sea otter I built this winter hope to maiden soon , good luck and have fun.

Bricks

Master member
First few flights try not to over control this gets many in trouble at first, to fast correction in one direction OH crap then too much the other direction and it just goes down hill from there. Good luck and this is why a $2 foam plane are good to learn on not a lot of money stuck into them. When I first came back to RC I barely put enough tape on them just so I could tell orientation and that was it. I just new the first few planes were not going to last long so I never put effort into really finishing them nicely.

Maxx

First few flights try not to over control this gets many in trouble at first, to fast correction in one direction OH crap then too much the other direction and it just goes down hill from there. Good luck and this is why a $2 foam plane are good to learn on not a lot of money stuck into them. When I first came back to RC I barely put enough tape on them just so I could tell orientation and that was it. I just new the first few planes were not going to last long so I never put effort into really finishing them nicely.
Totally agree , thank you for taking the time .