First Plane

Tyneu

Hey everyone, I’m new here I just bought the Simple Storch kit a few weeks ago for my first ever plane. I got it all together and it flew a little rough the first time but after some repairs (from a crash) and some tuning, it now flys like a charm and I just ordered two more kits.

Attachments

• 763E8304-4A47-4FB7-B7AE-8BBE5226B735.jpeg
    763E8304-4A47-4FB7-B7AE-8BBE5226B735.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Tyneu

I ordered the simple soarer and the edge 540 and am looking forward to building and flying both of them.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
@Tyneu great job! Welcome to the Flite Test family. Your Storch looks great. Only suggestion I have is upgrade the wheels when you can. The foam board wheels work for a while, but they will wear out. There are some nice foam wheels on the FT Store that work great.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Good job on your first plane. Looks great! It sounds like you're jumping right into flying as well. My first builds and flights were a complete debacle. You're doing really good! Keep us posted with your new builds and any questions you may have, and welcome to our Forum Family!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Great looking Storch, and congratulations on learning how to fly - it’s fun, isn’t it? You will like the simple soarer and edge. The edge is a challenge to fly, but my favorite ft build up to date, with the sea angel in close second. Might be a fun one to consider for the winter!

Zetoyoc

Elite member
the Storch is definitely on my build list and one i considered and am still considering as my first plane in the air.. yours looks great. I hope mine turns out as well. at the rate i am going ill have many planes built before i fly even one.

-J