First Post / Camera Mount for FatShark 700tvl CMOS v2

Finianb1

Hello everyone, I am new to the Flitetest forums, and am looking for a camera mount for my new FPV camera. I just bought a FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2. I am new to FPV, and am looking for a cheap mount that can be tilted up or down, depending on how fast I want to fly. I know racers often use FPV cameras tilted up to almost 65°, while others prefer mounts around 10°. I would like some flexibility in this, to allow me to slowly work my way up to higher tilts as I start to fly faster. I thank you for any and all help.

Bromego

Is this for a drone? What frame? Do you have access to a 3D printer?

I used to use foam board and hot glue.

Last edited:

Finianb1

Yes, it is for a drone. I am not exactly sure what frame I am using, but it is pretty small. I have access to a 3d printer, and access to a 3d printing service. I do not desire to mount it down with screws, as all the screw holes I could have used on my drone are covered up by ESCs and other hardware. I was thinking of just buying a mount, but then I couldn't figure out which ones would be compatible with the FatShark 700tvl CMOS v2, as it has a 3.6mm lens, and I couldn't find any that said they were compatible. I do not want to use foam board or another DIY solution, as I want to eliminate as much vibration as possible. Thank you for your help, if you know of any compatible mounts, that would be a huge help.