First scale build attempt

Coxxy1019

This build was inspired by @foamandtape Cargo Commander and the rest of the Flitetest crew. They inspired me to get into the hobby this past year and I went from not being able to fly at all to doing 3D with the Guinea Pig. This will be my first and surely not last scratch build. I'm hoping to come close to the full scale with time and patience. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on how it turns out.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Coxxy1019

Just a small update

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've found its gonna have a 96" wing span and require 3 blade 15" props to look scale unless someone knows where to get 6 blade props at.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
I am going to keep watching as I started a scale c-130 scale with 36 in wing span but didn't like how it turned out so I scrapped it and used the parts in other builds

Coxxy1019

Well guys sorry to report but progress has been at a stand still due to recently going back to work. I plan on finishing the tail and getting the wings started here soon. I'll be sure to put some more pics up as soon as I make more progress.

quorneng

Master member
Very impressive
What goes in that big 'channel' that runs along the wing?
Or have I missed something?

Coxxy1019

Very impressive
What goes in that big 'channel' that runs along the wing?
Or have I missed something?

I left that nice and spacious for wiring, lights, servos, ESCs. I also am looking at hiding the servos in there with an access panel above. I wanted to leave plenty of room for future accessories.