First shipment from Horizon Hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
I,m looking forward to the smell of glow fuel oil on my hands again! It takes me back to my childhood evertime.
Did you never use the diesels? That is a nice smell compared with glow fuel - and no bothering with electric start equipment.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
You guys scored big. Not only do you get horizon hobby support, but access to all their brands. Parkzone and Hobbyzone of course, but E-Flite, Blade, even Hangar 9 and their big planes. Awesome opportunities to test really cool stuff. We all eagerly await.

Logan

Oh boy! I can't wait to see the review for that Hanger 9 P-51! I really hope they sent you some Parkzone foamies.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I have seen a video of the Scimitar! It is a thrust vectoring Jet which is AWESOME but quite expensive. Really can´t wait for the review of them.

Have heard of the Beast as well. Veeeery nice Setup you got there for the start.

Have fun filming and enjoy your privileges of getting those planes as one of the first people!

PS: (100 Posts :D Sorry had so say this :D )

Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
that beast with the AS3X looks pretty good. im sure it will hold up fine outdoors with Ohio weather like what you normally get :D

Logan

You have the AS3X Beast?! That's awesome, Eflite hasn't even released that yet! I hope AS3X works as good as they say it does. It seems like AS3X is just a gyro but I could be wrong. Can't wait for these reviews!

ScottGridley

That's a great list- I'd love to see a teaser on the AS3X beast too. Do you have any plans on what order you'll be doing shows on these?

hbsurfer

What would be cool is a review on the new UMX GeeBee they are coming out with! EFLU4580-GAL11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.