First shipment from Horizon Hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Today we received our first shipment of product from Horizon Hobby. Joab was pretty excited!

Unfortunately the first HH sponsored episode won't air until mid-November. Well... now we have some work to do!

Horizon-Shipment.jpg

Thanks Steve!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Let me guess... each of them contains a plane...
Im reaaaaaally jealous right now.

You know how I have to save aaaallll my money to get the cheapest stuff possible, so I can at least fly and you just get massive bulks of planes sent!

Are you also going to do some reviews about planes by Parkzone? I think that Parkzone is one of the subs of HH, isn´t it?

I´d be really interested in them!

Also, why is first episode going to be up in mid November? I was waiting full of passion the whole week :D

Anyway, hope you have a lot of fun with them and doing the episodes.

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Also, why is first episode going to be up in mid November? I was waiting full of passion the whole week :D

We need time to shoot and edit. Sorry you've been waiting... We just try to keep everyone informed of what's going on as quickly as possible.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Very sweet. Looks like a lot of flight time in the near future. Congrats on the new sponsor.

Thurmond

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Also, why is first episode going to be up in mid November?

Because they film them and they have two-three weeks to edit and produce and upload them.

For example: this photo states that they filmed the episode the 2nd or 3rd of october and we have yet to see that episode.

@flitetest : looks like we wrote that at the same time...

woodss

Death from above
Okay - how do I get involved in FliteTest from the UK. Tell me, I'll do it - interact with your viewers!

Mr.RCguy

Mr.RCguy
YAY YOU GUYS ARE FINALY SPONSORED BY HORIZON. I HONESTLY THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SPONSOR YOU GUYS ACCEPT HORIZON. Is that the P-51B Balsa Mustang or the P-51D Mustang? I'm glad you guys got Horizon, you really needed it because I was getting tired of those boring HK episodes.

Thanks for reading,
~Mr.RCguy

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Okay - how do I get involved in FliteTest from the UK. Tell me, I'll do it - interact with your viewers!

Like Chad said, you're off to a great start by being here on the forums. Promoting Flite Test to your flying buddies, getting new people interested in the hobby, and of course, Flite Test, sharing your favorite episodes on Facebook, or even by email.

That's what I'd suggest.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I had the original version of that P51. It was actually a pretty nice flying plane, for a large glow aircraft. I was nervous to fly it at first, but it was pretty easy on me.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I,m looking forward to the smell of glow fuel oil on my hands again! It takes me back to my childhood evertime.

Glow fuel memories for me, include a blade slicing six slices in my wrist. That's what you get when you reach through the prop to remove the glow plug heater.

earthsciteach

Flitetest, you have an open invitation to come to our RC build club at the middle school where I teach. We currently have 11 students starting to build a variety of fan fold airplanes, ranging from an SE5A to an SR-71. We have a great time flying the Champ from Horizon Hobby in our gym (and outside today for the first time today) and a student's HZ mini-supercub. The crown jewel in our growing fleet is my (ok, I made up the "crown jewel" part) 4 channel, brushless modified HZ Super Cub painted up in L-4 Grasshopper clothing.

We are just west of Harrisburg, PA. Not very far from you guys! :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
earthsciteach, I would like to see an episode of FliteTest on sharing the hobby, and you are the best option ever. I hope we get to see your students. Otherwise you'll have to make a video report yourself :)

I can see 11 kids with Flite Test t-shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.