Help! Flight Controllers

TheNevadaViper

Hello FT family,

I am new to the drone/ RC plane world and thought scratch building a quad copper the size of a tinny whop on a 3D printed chase would be neat. I have all the components but accidentally shorted out the power regulator on my flight controller (EMAX Femto F3 Flight Controller). Anyways after this failed experiment I will be cautious shopping for another board that will be easier to solder, what components and features should I look for to ensure it is compatible with my transmitter (mz-12 PRO 12 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT Transmitter)?

https://www.graupnerusa.com/12CH-24...MI6aHi4KbH3AIVj7fsCh27lgp3EAYYASABEgLr2_D_BwE

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Any board that runs Betaflight will be compatible, it's all in the firmware. Kiss and race flight should also work, but you should check before buying.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
This video is a great place to start

Within that video he references a bunch of others, watch them all and you'll have a pretty good idea whats going on :)

TheNevadaViper

Awesome! Thanks for the help i'll dive into here and see what I can figure out hopefully I will have something flying soon. Thank you again.