Flight Fest 2023 dates?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Flite Fest 2023 is less than a month away! It is time to finalize the details. Who all is already signed up? Who is camping On-Site and are you camping RV or Tent?

I have not registered yet but am hoping to be there Thursday through Saturday. Planning to tent camp and would be willing to share a tent camping spot with someone who is already registered, or someone planning to register soon. If the tent spots are as big as in the past, there should be plenty of space for two cars and two tents. I have a tent that fits in the back of my truck, and have a small tent for my flyers. Usually also bring solar panels/battery/inverter for silent power.

Cheers!
LitterBug

From a past very rainy FF
155948_1cf069b53c1066a78fac412ad00fd5a9.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Video

Looking for the nice couple who is from Canada who camped behind our site last year. They were downsizing to move to Qubec (I think) to help their parents who have an anamal hospital or clinic. My two adult sons and I never got to thank you before you left and hope to see you again this year. Please IM me so we can work out a meet up for this year's FF '23.

Captain Video

Hey Litterbug! When do you plan to get to FF this year. We should meet up. Fellow Columbus, Ohio Flite Test enthusiasts should get togather. We are campers as well. My 4500 watt gen is not so quiet but serves its purpose.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Hey Litterbug! When do you plan to get to FF this year. We should meet up. Fellow Columbus, Ohio Flite Test enthusiasts should get togather. We are campers as well. My 4500 watt gen is not so quiet but serves its purpose.
Hi Captain Video!
Funny you posted this as I was thinking of pinging you. I hope to head up Wed after work. Will be there Thursday through Sunday for sure. Working flight line Thursday 10:30 and Saturday 7:30 mornings if I read the schedule right.

Cheers!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Tent check! Main camping in truck. Wing storage in blue tent. Emergency overflow orange.

Got a good coating of waterproofing on the truck tent. Long overdue.

IMG_20230606_164750687.jpg

RossFPV

I will be at a hotel and do you guys think it would be ok to leave planes in the car overnight? I have some FT planes and a multiplex funcub.