Help! Flightcontroller and Receiver not talking

Hello!

A little while ago I bought the darkmax 220, and recently I wanted to go from FlySky to FrSky. I got the receiver yesterday (XM+). Binding the receiver when without any real pain, I had to look up some video's on YouTube. But when I plug in my receiver to my quad it does not seem to talk to the flight controller, I know that the bind was succesfull because the green LED is on and when I turn off my Taranis it goes red. But it does not go in bleeping mode or anything, and when I connect it so betaflight it also does not show me when I move one of the gimbals. I already made sure I used the correct UART. Is there anything I can do to solve the issue?
Thanks a lot for taking your time to read this post,

Yours Faithfully,
Dennis van Rijssen

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
In the configuration tab make sure you have the receiver mode set to serial based and the serial provider set to SBUS.

Thanks for your quick response! I already have made sure that I had that one....

Now I have tried some other things, it does not seem to save the receiver mode

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Did you connect to the SBUS pad, or a different UART? SBUS is an inverted protocol, and I believe only the SBUS pad is inverted on the Omnibus F4 FC.

I have attached a picture with where I have connected the receiver

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
I turned off blackbox and now the controlls are working, now only the aux channels to make it a bit more user friendly and then am I done

Edit: grammar mistake ;)

Last edited: