Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
100!!!!

AndyP57 is the 100th volunteer.

Keep em coming folks.

AND THANK YOU!

allenajs

Awful quiet around here. I am so looking forward this. Its all I can think about. And the new layout looks amazing!

In fact, in the new youtube video, I finally saw myself from last year...walking around the store looking around. Me, from the back, for about 2 seconds....but its proof I was there! Its official!

Allen

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Awful quiet around here. I am so looking forward this. Its all I can think about. And the new layout looks amazing!

In fact, in the new youtube video, I finally saw myself from last year...walking around the store looking around. Me, from the back, for about 2 seconds....but its proof I was there! Its official!

Allen

Sorry recovering from the Canadian Long Weekend :)

I can tell you this weekend we surpassed the 120 volunteer mark but I'd like to see at least 30 more names on the list to spread out the fun.

allenajs

Sorry recovering from the Canadian Long Weekend :)

I can tell you this weekend we surpassed the 120 volunteer mark but I'd like to see at least 30 more names on the list to spread out the fun.

I guess you deserve a break!

I need to keep more of an eye on all the other active threads, too!!
Looks like I just signed up to be part of the World Record event!!

Might as well make that 29 more names needed....I will fill out the official volunteer form tomorrow.

Allen

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I guess you deserve a break!

I need to keep more of an eye on all the other active threads, too!!
Looks like I just signed up to be part of the World Record event!!

Might as well make that 29 more names needed....I will fill out the official volunteer form tomorrow.

Allen

Music to my ears.. well eyes.

When you do sign up please include timings for any build sessions.
Been trying to work around people's schedules.

Andre.

Corbarrad

Well, I finally dug up my google account and filled out the form.
Unfortunately my cellphone decided to fire the form off at some random point while I was editing things so it might not be complete.
Email address should be fine, though, so feel free to mail me if anything important is missing.

I'm planning on arriving eraly wednesday afternoon like last year so I can help with last minute setup.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Well, I finally dug up my google account and filled out the form.
Unfortunately my cellphone decided to fire the form off at some random point while I was editing things so it might not be complete.
Email address should be fine, though, so feel free to mail me if anything important is missing.

I'm planning on arriving eraly wednesday afternoon like last year so I can help with last minute setup.

Sweet, your data came in just fine.
Added you to the Wednesday support info as well.

Thanks.

Andre.

Crazy Goats

I submitted the form yesterday, but forgot to write that I am 14 only. The FF website said nothing about age requirements (or any requiremets that I could find) so I thought I would sign up anyway. If Im too young that would be fine, but I would love to volunteer and help wherever possible. Especially if you still need more volunteers. I will not be there sunday though.

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
The only thing that might need to be accomplished is a simple "it's ok" from a parental type person. Just for a liability standpoint. Otherwise there should not be a problem. Probably wont be on some of the details like driving the golf carts but I'm sure there are a few things you can do.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I submitted the form yesterday, but forgot to write that I am 14 only. The FF website said nothing about age requirements (or any requiremets that I could find) so I thought I would sign up anyway. If Im too young that would be fine, but I would love to volunteer and help wherever possible. Especially if you still need more volunteers. I will not be there sunday though.

No worry. I'll update your timings for no Sunday.

Rob D

Was going to come in on Tuesday to setup our tent and help out. Is that going to be ok?

Thanks,
Rob

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin

Huge news.
We now have 140+ volunteers listed.
With a month to go I've actually had to request more Orange T-shirts.

You guys rock.

Rob D

Just picked up some kids bunk bed cots and two adult cots. Sucks to have a air mattress with no pump lol or after you borrow one then discover you have a hole in it. Sums up last year lol. :p
140 volunteers is a big WOW how many did we have last year i didnt think it was even over 100.

Rob