Flite Fest 2016 World Record

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Checks "World Record Participant" of his bucket list.

Thank you for organizing this. It was such an amazing experience to be a part of.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Thanks so much Michael for all you perseverance and hand work. This is so Awesome!

Strix

Hooray! Thanks so much for your efforts. :applause:

Now it's finally time to affix a GWR logo to the wing of my beloved Storch.

uberjay

Thanks so much for all your hard and persistent work on this effort!!

Jason.

It's Offical!!

Just got the email.

"We are thrilled to inform you that your application for Most RC model aircraft airborne simultaneously has been successful and you are now the Guinness World Records Title Holder!"

It's on their page. I am sending them a message about the wording of the entry. I asked to to only list me as the coordinator like they had on the previous holder and that Flite Test & the Community should be given credit for the record.

To order to go the store page.

You will need to order a Certificate of Participation with the date of 7/16/2016 and Location of United States. You will be able to add your name to it once you are through the "adding to basket" function.

Updating the main post now.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hooray! Thanks so much for your efforts. :applause:

Now it's finally time to affix a GWR logo to the wing of my beloved Storch.

Ha! That's exactly what I'm going to do with our Intruders. In fact, i found a really nice hi-res version of the logo for it yesterday afternoon.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Already changed. Go for it!

They changed the website text, but the certificate text is still wrong?

The most RC model aircraft airborne simultaneously is 179, achieved by Howard Kaler with the support of Flite Test (both USA) at a Flite Fest community event in Malvern

Besides it being achieved by the Community, it's not "(both USA)" either :)

The website text also still lists you on the right side: "Who: Howard Kaler, Flite Test".

I wonder if they think you flew all the 179 aircrafts :)

DharanFlyer

I missed the right side. I will ask about that.

If you look at the text in the record it has changed, but your right when you proof the certificate it doesn't read the same.

DharanFlyer

What I sent in;

1.) In the description can you drop the (From the USA) as the community that participated was from 8 countries? 2.) The text on the certificate proof for the participants does not match what is on the record on the site. 3.) Missed the first time on the right side where is says "Record Holders" as Howard Kaler; Flite Test. This reads the same way as the first change request were it looks I did all the work or it's "my" record. Is it possible for it to say Flite Test; Flite Test Community?

Fidget

Certificate ordered!
My Tiny Trainer is ready to hang on the wall next to it, along with the photo of me and my father-in-law spotter.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Ordered my cert! Thank you DharanFlyer for you efforts on this, it was an AMAZING flying experience. I'll never forget it!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Thanks for all the work to keep pushing to get it all right. Super grateful for everything you have done man! And congrats on the new addition coming in July. Wish I could see you in Ohio to thank you in person, but you have a good reason to not be there. You will be missed. Hope to see you back in 2018 though. :applause:

What I sent in;

1.) In the description can you drop the (From the USA) as the community that participated was from 8 countries? 2.) The text on the certificate proof for the participants does not match what is on the record on the site. 3.) Missed the first time on the right side where is says "Record Holders" as Howard Kaler; Flite Test. This reads the same way as the first change request were it looks I did all the work or it's "my" record. Is it possible for it to say Flite Test; Flite Test Community?