Flite Fest 2020 CANCELLED

skymaster

Elite member
why don't we call the AMA and ask for a refund if you already paid subcription make them feel that they are going to loose alot of support and money since there is no one is going to fly.

skymaster

Elite member
Slow your roll, kemosabe. :) People are still flying, people WILL still be flying for FF 2020, don't be doom and gloom.
i'm just saying you know. since it seems that they don't look like they are doing nothing. unless it's time to renew than they do send us emails. it's time to renew. but yea lets enjoy for right now an see what all this end's up at.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
i'm just saying you know. since it seems that they don't look like they are doing nothing. unless it's time to renew than they do send us emails. it's time to renew. but yea lets enjoy for right now an see what all this end's up at.

@skymaster , I started this thread about FliteFest 2020, not about future AMA/FAA stuff that has no impact on this year's FF. So let's please stay on topic.

CHEERS!
LitterBug

Last edited:

MorningViewFPV

serious question, can i join the Flite Test CBO instead of renewing AMA to be able to fly at Flite Fest? AMA membership is very very cost prohibitive for what use i get out of it (this is completely my opinion, mos def not tryin to start drama).

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
serious question, can i join the Flite Test CBO instead of renewing AMA to be able to fly at Flite Fest? AMA membership is very very cost prohibitive for what use i get out of it (this is completely my opinion, mos def not tryin to start drama).

I haven’t heard Flite Test is offering insurance coverage for the event nor have they been granted CBO status by the FAA. Therefore, I would say no, not at this time. That could change, but honestly, I don’t see that happening in the near future prior to Flite Fest so I would plan to have AMA.

ScottSteward

Even if you don't get to fly very far or not at all it would still be fun to have a build fest

You're going to be able to fly as far as always. If these regs pass in their current wording (they won't....as I guarantee they will be reworded), the regulations would not take effect on AMA members for another four years.