Flite Fest 2021 Website is officially up and flying!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
2021-05-05 17-40-37_Moment.jpg

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
The Flite Fest 2021 website is here, so now you can register for the event!
https://www.flitefest.com/

Who knows maybe this will be another Record breaking event like it was back in 2017!

I am going to be there!
Who else is going to be there?

I have me, my 5 kids, and possibly grandma going to be there (grandparents are looking at an RV and offered to let us use it and help out on the trip if they get it - else we will be hoteling it...)

bwarz

Master member
Me and three of my boys will be there along with my brother and nephew! Tent camping so far unless we choose to rent a popup or something. We all are really looking forward to it!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Me and three of my boys will be there along with my brother and nephew! Tent camping so far unless we choose to rent a popup or something. We all are really looking forward to it!
Great!
Make sure to bring your BF-109 G2 out to Flite Fest! ;)

Test Fly RC

Elite member
For sure - and hopefully multiple in different liveries :ROFLMAO: Next paint might be Finnish and if I get to a third build (last testing of plans) I'll have to do a German scheme...

I'm quite excited to put some faces to the forum names! Can't wait!
Maybe a Focke-Wulf Fw 190!
Focke-Wulf_190_in_flight.jpg

bwarz

Master member
Maybe a Focke-Wulf Fw 190!
View attachment 200973
How's this...:D
20210527_001829.jpg

@Niez13 / 13th Squadron. I just haven't finished the canopy and put the weight in the nose (and maybe landing gear) so it sits patiently waiting to fly (alongside 13th Squadron's Hellcat waiting for nose weight as well)
My other son wants a Mosquito for FF so I think I've got to get some serious build hours in!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
View attachment 200991
@Niez13 / 13th Squadron. I just haven't finished the canopy and put the weight in the nose (and maybe landing gear) so it sits patiently waiting to fly (alongside 13th Squadron's Hellcat waiting for nose weight as well)
My other son wants a Mosquito for FF so I think I've got to get some serious build hours in!
Wow Looks awesome!
13thSquardron MS Airplanes are Great!

bwarz

Master member
Wow Looks awesome!
13thSquardron MS Airplanes are Great!
I loved building them, but have yet to fly either of the ones which I've built so far (still on deck, P61 and Mosquito). But your message and then my response motivated me to add the weight, so one is flight-ready (Hellcat) and the FW190 is just in need of a pilot and some magnets to hold the canopy and cockpit in place...oh yea, and gear...

Test Fly RC

Elite member
View attachment 200991
The @Niez13 / 13th Squadron Master Series style de Havilland Mosquito Looks Great Too! Maybe I'll build a Mosquito and or the DC-3/C-47 too!
Master Series style airplanes Look great!
dc3.jpg

dh mous..jpg

These are @Niez13 / 13th Squadron's pictures!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The @Niez13 / 13th Squadron Master Series style de Havilland Mosquito Looks Great Too! Maybe I'll build a Mosquito and or the DC-3/C-47 too!
Master Series style airplanes Look great!
View attachment 201006
View attachment 201007
These are @Niez13 / 13th Squadron's pictures!
I must say I don’t think anyone designs better looking planes than @Niez13 ! He’s also such a good builder and makes his builds look perfect! And that’s not to mention his dad’s painting skills!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
View attachment 200991
nonsense get them to build their own..