Flite Fest 2023 -- Free Flying Lessons

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
It looks like I'll have some availability to attend FF 2023. What I won't likely have is much in the way of airplanes. I suppose I should be able to prefab my usual Goblin.

What I propose to do is bring my buddy box and cable, build a Simple Soarer at the event, and offer lessons on it to all comers.

What I would need:

In the way of sponsorship I could really use the *USE ONLY* of some batteries. 1000 or 1500 3S is ideal. Any batts would be returned to the owner at the conclusion of the event. Additionally, if anyone wants to bring me a 4 ch plane to fly, especially a biplane, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
It looks like I'll have some availability to attend FF 2023. What I won't likely have is much in the way of airplanes. I suppose I should be able to prefab my usual Goblin.

What I propose to do is bring my buddy box and cable, build a Simple Soarer at the event, and offer lessons on it to all comers.

What I would need:

In the way of sponsorship I could really use the *USE ONLY* of some batteries. 1000 or 1500 3S is ideal. Any batts would be returned to the owner at the conclusion of the event. Additionally, if anyone wants to bring me a 4 ch plane to fly, especially a biplane, that would be greatly appreciated.

So......time blocked out and tickets bought. I have decided however to forgo the Simple Soarer in favor of the Tiny Trainer. This will give me the flexibility to offer 4 ch lessons as well as have a fun plane that I can show off with :cool:

Therefore, in order to be able to help as many people as possible, I could use some help please in the form of some of 800-850 mAh, 3S batteries. If anyone can pledge the *USE ONLY* of some batteries it would be greatly appreciated @fliteadmin @flitetest

P.S. I'll be coming directly (more or less ) from the Weston Park RC Airshow in the U.K.

Last edited:

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I didn't know we essentially had our own FliteTest in the UK! Seems awesome... I think, the website doesn't really say much. What goes on there? Can patrons fly their planes?

Weston is a lot fancier and exclusive than Flite Fest. Weston seems devoted to the coolest and most sophisticated planes & pilots in Europe and the UK. Dig down a little and I think you'll find some details. It seems as though there's a hierarchy for pilot registration.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Look for the official sign-up and please send me students.
20230331_161020.jpg

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I plan to have a full complement of gear for setting up and troubleshooting flight controllers and related equipment. Plenty of experience with the FT Aura 5 lite, ArduPilot, INAV, BetaFlight, etc. Planning on being on site Thursday thru Saturday.

Cheers!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Sometimes by DM on the forums. Sometimes by public messages on the forums. Just depends on the people and circumstances. @Mid7night is pretty recognizable from his YouTube channel. I hide anonymously behind mostly RAW video on my channel.

LB

ijetbanda

I plan to have a full complement of gear for setting up and troubleshooting flight controllers and related equipment. Plenty of experience with the FT Aura 5 lite, ArduPilot, INAV, BetaFlight, etc. Planning on being on site Thursday thru Saturday.

Cheers!
LitterBug
Now what concrete do you use? I have an error on my engine By the way, it is so nice that you manage to do these courses and on top of that manage to get ready for school, I simply didn't have the time until now, but since I found this perfect source https://papersowl.com/examples/cyber-bullying/ I realized that I was actually stupid for not using it in the past, here I found a lot of really interesting writings, like cyber bullying, it attracted me so much that I now do a lot of writing, I am glad that this source is absolutely free; and my success at school has increased a lot!

Last edited: