Flite Fest 2023 Official Volunteer Thread

FT_Eddie

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Hey, friend's I'm Eddie your volunteer coordinator for Flite Fest 2023.
As you may or may not know the volunteers make the event possible. We want to continue that tradition by asking you if you would volunteer at Flite Fest 2023.
Volunteering is not hard and is very rewarding.
You get to meet many new people and work with a great team while learning how the event works and what is needed to keep it going.

Volunteering requirements are easy. We ask you to work two 3.5 hours shifts during the event.
We need anyone willing to help. There are many job duties, from greeting people as they get to the event. Helping with parking. Assisting with builds, Watching the flight line, and Helping with the family tent. The list goes on and on. If you are willing, we have a spot for you.

To be a volunteer is easy. Just go to Flitefest.com and click volunteers then apply and fill out the form and you're a volunteer.

Once we get close to the event I will send out an email with the schedule and any other important info related to the events.

The more volunteers we get for the event the easier it is for everyone and the more fun we have.

I can't wait to see you there.

DreOz

Hey, friend's I'm Eddie your volunteer coordinator for Flite Fest 2023.
As you may or may not know the volunteers make the event possible. We want to continue that tradition by asking you if you would volunteer at Flite Fest 2023.
Volunteering is not hard and is very rewarding.
You get to meet many new people and work with a great team while learning how the event works and what is needed to keep it going.

Volunteering requirements are easy. We ask you to work two 3.5 hours shifts during the event.
We need anyone willing to help. There are many job duties, from greeting people as they get to the event. Helping with parking. Assisting with builds, Watching the flight line, and Helping with the family tent. The list goes on and on. If you are willing, we have a spot for you.

To be a volunteer is easy. Just go to Flitefest.com and click volunteers then apply and fill out the form and you're a volunteer.

Once we get close to the event I will send out an email with the schedule and any other important info related to the events.

The more volunteers we get for the event the easier it is for everyone and the more fun we have.

I can't wait to see you there.
Is there a schedule out yet?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Nice. Went in to request thur-saturday off and boss gave me Sunday too. Time to register for FF and all!

Cheers!
LitterBug

Update: Registered as Pilot, Tent Camping, and Volunteer!

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
My third trip to Flite Fest, and my third time volunteering. Looks like I will be on the flight line Thursday and Saturday mornings.

It's a great way to meet fellow enthusiasts!

Cheers!
LitterBug

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
My third trip to Flite Fest, and my third time volunteering. Looks like I will be on the flight line Thursday and Saturday mornings.

It's a great way to meet fellow enthusiasts!

Cheers!
LitterBug
What time on Thursday? I'm 10:30am to 1:45pm

Foamforce

Volunteering was a good time! I was at registration on the west side from 1:30-4:30 on Friday and Saturday. It was a nice opportunity to talk to lots of people, get to know other volunteers who had been doing this for years, and talk to a lot of cheerful people who were arriving. Good times!