• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FLITE FEST BUILDS OHIO 2018!

That's awesome, I happen to be friends with Matt (Rumbuilder) so it is really cool to see his design on the forum.
I’ve been following Matt’s work since I first heard about him on the CrashCast. I really hope he sells some kits of the B-17, he deserves some compensation for this great design. Now, if I guessed the cg right I may get more than one flight...

I’ve been following Matt’s work since I first heard about him on the CrashCast. I really hope he sells some kits of the B-17, he deserves some compensation for this great design. Now, if I guessed the cg right I may get more than one flight...
Cool I'll try to tell him if I can head to the local flying field soon.
*edit Best of luck for your first flight.

Last edited:
Have a PowerWheels Cadillac Escalade that I'm hoping to fly. And my wife made some nice parachutes for its Minion driver.
Sadly didn't get this finished. Worked on til late Saturday and got ribs cut & spar & electronics in. But Sunday needed to start breaking camp early. Might just bring it back next year and pick up where I left off.